AORUS NVMe Gen4 SSD 500GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 500GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 2500 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- Fully Body Copper Heat Spreader
- Warranty: Limited 5-years
*Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
**Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
***Limited to beta users with compatible PS5 firmware.
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND||3D TLC Toshiba BiCS4|
|External DDR Cache||DDR4 512MB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 5000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 2500 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 400k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 550k|
|Dimension||80.5 x 11.25 x 23.5 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.77 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 5.9W; W : 4.5W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||13.21mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Warranty||1. Limited 5-years or 850TBW.
2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 850TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
|Note||• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
For more information Click Here