HDD GIGABYTE SSD 256 GB AORUS RGB M2 NVME
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Total Capacity: 256GB*
Warranty: Limited 5-years
Sequential Read Speed : up to 3100 MB/s**
Sequential Write speed : up to 1050 MB/s**
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
AES 256 supported
*Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity mayvary.
**Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance mayvary.
PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Form Factor : M.2 2280
Limited 5-years or 380TBW
3D TLC NAND FLASH
External DDR Cache : 512MB
Sequential Read speed : Up to 3100 MB/s
Sequential Write speed: Up to 1050 MB/s
Random Read IOPS :180K
Random Write IOPS : 240K
Mean time between failure (MTBF) : 1.8 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)
Average : R : 5085mW ; W : 3285mW
Power Consumption (Idle): 272mW
Temperature (Operating) : 0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage) : -40°C to 85°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary bymodels, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version andsystem hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements basedon CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance mayvary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is thetotal amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely tofail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 380 TBW, whichever comes first.