GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 512GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 512GB*
- Warranty: Limited 5-year or 800TBW
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 1700 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 1550 MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
*Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
*Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
|Interface||PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|External DDR Cache||N/A|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 1700 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 1550 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||Up to 270K|
|Random Write IOPS||Up to 340K|
|Dimension||80 x 22 x 2.3 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.5M hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Avg. read : 3.3W ; Write : 2.8W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||1.8mw|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Warranty||1. Limited 5-years or 800TBW.
2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 800TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
For more information Click Here
جميع الأسعار المعلنة غير شاملة القيمة المضافة