GIGABYTE SSD 120GB
- Form Factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
- Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Total Capacity: 120GB*
- Warranty: Limited 3-years
- Sequential Read speed : up to 500 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 380 MB/s**
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
* Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
** Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
|Form Factor||2.5-inch internal SSD|
|External DDR Cache||N/A|
|Sequential Read speed||up to 500 MB/s ; Minimum 350 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||up to 380 MB/s ; Minimum 280 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||Up to 50k|
|Random Write IOPS||Up to 60k|
|Dimension||69.85 x 7 x 100 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||2M hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||170mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Warranty||1. Limited 3-years or 75TBW
2. Limited warranty based on 3 years or 75TBW, whichever comes first.
*TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. The “percentage of SSD life” (SMART ID: E7 or A9) in SMART page of the “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” program will be used as the determining criteria when the number is 0 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the percentage of 100.)
|Note||• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models; we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
For more information Click Here