MB Z690M DS3H DDR4
Intel® Z690 Motherboard with 6+2+1 Hybrid Phases Digital VRM Design,
2 x PCIe 4.0 M.2 with Thermal Guard, 2.5GbE LAN, Rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 6+2+1 Hybrid Digital VRM Design
- Fast 2.5 GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- 2 x Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- Rear USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C® for Fast and Versatile Connections
- RGB FUSION 2.0 supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
* Please refer to “CPU Support List” for more information.
|Chipset||Intel® Z690 Express Chipset|
(Go to GIGABYTE’s website for the latest supported memory speeds and memory modules.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
* Support for HDMI 2.1 version and HDCP 2.3.
** Support native HDMI 2.1 TMDS compatible ports.
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE’s website for details on configuring the audio software.
|LAN||Realtek® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps)|
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)
(The PCIEX1 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_CPU)
* System acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory can only be enabled on the M.2 connector supported by the Chipset.
Chipset+2 USB 2.0 Hubs:
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
|Internal I/O Connectors||
＊All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W
|Back Panel Connectors||
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm|
For more information Click Here